Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ready to raaaaawwwwwk!

Darlings,

Bags = packed. Fridge = cleaned. Recycling = recycled. Brows = waxed. Checklist = checked. Then double-checked. Then re-written, in Word and on paper, then triple-checked. Bags = repacked. Books = er, mostly read. Excitement = unabated.

I promise a real sky-high geek-fest tonight when, upon seeing for the first time my Northwest Airlines Business Class, 180-degree lay-down seat (thank you, air miles), I ask a fellow passenger take a picture of me IN IT. Now, if only I could bring the Pendleton blanket...

Direct flight = smokin'! (Well, hopefully not smokin'... that would be bad.)

If the I.T. gods are with us, and the mid-1400's super-thick walls of my residence hall pump out the Internets, I'll post a big "Oxford is so cute!" (I mean, really, how can it not be so cute?) email early this week. In the meantime, if you're in Seattle, get yourself a lime popsicle, obey the Heat Advisory, and stay cool. If you're anywhere else, know that you already are cool and I love you all big-time.

1 comment:

Mark said...

No lime popsicles here, but Vicodin and a beer is an acceptable substitute as I lay on the couch, elevate, and consider how interesting I just made my life... thanks for coming to last night's fete and signing my cast.